Monday, June 30, 2008

Determination

Look at the determination!

In our last clinic, we worked our form on the Deadlift and most of you came away with some pretty fat personal records. Tomorrow, during our Olympic Lift clinic, you will need to show off some good Deadlift form again as it is essential to setting up both the Clean and the Snatch. Watching you all shatter records last week blew my mind. I have never seen such utter determination! I can't wait to see it again tomorrow!

W.O.D Tuesday 7/1/08

Choose either the Clean & Jerk or Snatch and work it!

Post PRs to comments (yes... you know they're coming)


4 comments:

Brian said...

i am psyched.

Unknown said...

i am scared.

...and also psyched.

Anonymous said...

Hey Everyone...We are completely enjoying Boston. I can't wait to hear about your experiences with tomorrow's Oly-Lift clinic. Faith and I are having our own Oly-Lift clinic with the owner of CrossFit Boston, Neal Thompson (it's a small world...he and I were born and raised in the same hometown--Latrobe, PA). GREAT TIMES!!!!!!! Miss you all and I can't wait to get a workout in with ya soon.

...Sue, you're gonna kill it tomorrow!!! I'm expecting BIG results, so get ready :)

Unknown said...

Huff,
Thanks for the encouragement! Can't wait to see you and Faith and hear all about your East Coast adventures. We had a great clinic tonight...really really really helpful - Thanks Colin!

What I learned:
I will be spending a lot of time with my broomstick