Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Any Suggestions?

Matt has nice form on his squats. In this picture, observe how low the bar is on Matt's shoulders and how high his elbows are.

I will be out of town visiting Santa Cruz/Aromas from next Wednesday through the following Monday. After which, the Huffmister and I will probably be extremely busy trying to get our facility up and running. So, I was wondering if anyone would be interested in another type of clinic before I leave on Wednesday July 3rd. If you are interested, give some suggestions to what you would like to work on most, and when your available. I'm hoping we can have another great time like when we had our CFT clinic!

W.O.D Thursday 6/26/08

Rest

"From A Prominent Death, Some Painful Truths", by Denise Grady - New York Times

Post thoughts to comments

4 comments:

Migs said...

Overhead squats

Cleans

Clean and Jerk

Muscle Ups

Handstand Pushups

No workout today. We went to a concert instead.

Matthew J. Crossley said...

OLYMPIC LIFTS!!!

We could do it at my house so that it's free for everybody.

Tuesday next week?

Brian said...

I am garbage at OLY, but entertaining. We can grab Matt's weights and head somewhere with less obstacles.

I will bring my 5/10lbs so people don't have to jump from 155 to 185.

Unknown said...

Yay olympic lifts!