Saturday, June 14, 2008

Kings and Queens of The Mountain

That peaceful looking heart on the summit of the Mcmenemy Trail today in no way symbolizes the enormous pain everyone fought through today... unless it symbolizes a heart attack. Faith,Tim, Danielle, Nathan, Karen, Ken, and Heidi: you all deserve a day to relax because you all pushed through and finished the most difficult Saturday workout ever done. Great job! Although some of you (and me) got lost on the way up, we all eventually made it to the top and you've earned your title of King/Queen of the mountain. Special thanks to Karen and Nathan for providing us all with fresh strawberries to munch on after the walk down. I think everyone will agree that no strawberry has ever tasted so sweet.

Last Crossfit Trivia Question (12 points): What is the name Bill and I have chosen to use for our future Crossfit Affiliate? Hint: Crossfit S_____y

W.O.D Saturday 6/15/08

For Time:
1000m Row, followed by
5 Rounds of
25 Pull-ups
7 Push Jerks (m: 135, w: 85)

Crossfit women getting it done

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's the times I got on my watch, combined with my best memory of the order people arrived in:
33:24, Bill and Tim
34:32, Nathan
36:13, Ken
37:58, Karen
51:54, Faith
52:37, Danielle
58:20, Heidi
1:08:54, Colin

Tim

Migs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Migs said...

CrossFit Synergy?

Glad you all survived!

Matthew J. Crossley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kenshen said...

you switched me and karen...

CJ said...

Miguel,
how are you so damn good at this stuff?

Today's wod:
the room with the rowers was not open so I did:
5 rounds- 25 pullups and 7 pushjerks

Time - 13:34

finally got my weightlifting shoes in the mail and they rock!