Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Cheers!

Finally, summer is here! I'll finally have enough time to create workouts that will make even Greg Amundsen cringe. Cheers to a summer full of sweat, tears, and beers (a little added protein powder can make anything zone!)

Congratulations to Faith on graduating!

Crossfit Trivia #13 (11 points): Exactly how many crossfit affiliates are there as of today?

W.O.D Thursday 6/12/08

For Time:
10 Thrusters (m:135, w:95)
50 Double-Unders
8 Thrusters
40 Double-Unders
6 Thrusters
30 Double-Unders
4 Thrusters
20 Double-Unders
2 Thrusters
10 Double-Unders

Post times to comments

I don't know who this is, but he has a horrible taste in music

14 comments:

Matthew J. Crossley said...

522

Faith said...

Thanks so much CJ, and thanks for celebrating with me everyone! I had an awesome time...though I'm still a little bitter that you all kicked my butt!!

haha =)

Brian said...

If Military Base Affiliates are included, the number is 529.

Migs said...

That. Music. Is. Horrible.

Unknown said...

Congratulations Faith!

I'm sorry we couldn't make it to the bowling extravaganza. I would have loved to see your crossfit training in action on the lanes :-)

Anonymous said...

9:25 as rxd but fuck the rec cen staff. half way through they made me run out of the fucking gym to do my double unders because jumpropes are outside equipment and are not allowed. i did the last 10 in the gym so i could get a time because i was using the wall clock and told the douce staff to go fuck himself. i just got home so if this sounds a little angry i apologize im just a little frustrated.

Migs said...

we need a box...bad

before someone takes out the rec cen staff.

don't worry nick, we can totally understand your frustration!

Dana said...

Congrats again Faith. C you and Bill soon! :)

Brian said...

I agree we need a box bad, but I have never had any issues with Rec Cen Staff. I use my own jump rope and weight belt (theirs chaffs with high weight). They have chains for barbell lifts (very nice for dynamic effort).

Migs said...

congrats, faith!

i can't believe i totally spaced it...

Migs said...

Run 1 mile, do 100 Squats at midpoint

For Time:

13:20

CJ said...

Oh man. I earned an extra element of pain during my workout today. Word of advice: never ever run a 5k in only a pair of old board shorts...

First 5k run outside: 23:30

CJ said...

Oh, matt and brian. You're both have acceptable answers so I'm going to even your scores up. The race for second is still on!

Matthew J. Crossley said...

CJ... ouch. Done it my friend. Not fun.