Saturday, January 5, 2008

Storming


So yesterday brought quite the storm up to the mountains of Santa Cruz. I woke up to the sound of crack crack crack crack... the sound of a tree right near my room snaping! Our power was off (which is why I didn't/couldn't post yesterday) and I was stuck at home for most of the day because all of the roads were closed.

This was actually a blessing in disguise. It allowed me an excuse to stay in Santa Cruz for an extra day and one last workout at NSC CrossFit. Thanks to Jason H., I got lots of good instruction on how to improve my form on the kipping pullup that I badly need. The following workout really hit me in the gut and has given me inspiration to work much harder on my core.

NSC WOD:
100 Double-Unders
50 Sit ups (with AbMat)
20 Pull Throughs
20 Knees to Elbows
50 Sit ups
15 Pull Throughs
15 Knees to Elbows
50 Sit ups (Mod - Dumbells anchoring feet)
10 Pull Throughs
10 Knees to Elbows
50 Sit ups (Mod)
100 Double Unders

Time: 30:32

No comments: