Sunday, January 20, 2008

Bad Day for Fitness


Have you ever had a day where your diet sucked and you didn't get a chance to workout when you wanted to? It sucks, I felt like shit all day and I feel disappointed in myself. I haven't missed a day in a long time and by diet has been perfectly measured for over 4 weeks without any deviations. Oh well, I just gotta make up for it by pushing myself harder than ever before on my next set of workouts. For the next 8 weeks, I'm going to focus less on the heavy weights, and more on my core, running, jump roping, pull ups, HSPU's, and balance. Fight your weaknesses to the bitter end, and you will conquer every and all obstacles that get in your path!


Saturday's workout:

"Barbara" 5 Rounds; each for time with 3 min rests between:
Round #1 - 2:54
Round #2 - 4:20
Round #3 - 5:45
Round #4 - 5:26
Round #5 - 5:07

Total Time - 23:32

This was my first time doing "Barbara". I thought it looked easy with the 3 minute rests...its not!...CJ

1 comment:

T Miller said...

Hey CJ,
Sounds like you need a dose of "Fight Gone Bad" or "Filthy Fiftys" to get you back on track. Actually it sounds like your doing pretty good to me.
Troy