Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Certification

Yesterday, I was able to sign up for the Crossfit Level 1 Cert at Crossfit One World for May 17th-18th. I'm so pumped! I wish I could have signed up for a Santa Cruz one so I could sleep at home but this is what was available and I'll take it! I've been saving my money for a long time to be able to do this and I know it'll be worth it.

On the down side, I just got turf toe (probably from all the jump rope practice I've been doing outside on cement). Hopefully that'll heal up soon, but until then, I'll stick to work outs with less running and jump roping.

Todays Workout - For time:
1000m row
5 dips
10 pull ups
750m row
10 dips
10 pull ups
500m row
15 dips
10 pullups
250m row
20 dips
10 pull ups

Time - 15:57

Then right after...3 minutes of L-Sits

1 comment:

T Miller said...

CJ,

Congrats on the cert. I really want to do it as well. B says there's going to be one later in the year at NSC so my name is down for whenever it happens. Nice workout.........

T