Tuesday, January 1, 2008

2008...

Hey everyone, my name is Colin and this is my first blog ever. It is my New Year's Resolution to add on to it every single day this year and in future years to come. I have several reasons for doing this.

First: It is useful in keeping track of my CrossFit workouts and motivate me to push myself further. I think CrossFit is one of the best things I have going on and I hope in a few years to become a personal trainer and start a CrossFit facility of my own in Santa Barbara, where I currently am attending school at UCSB.

Second: My diet needs to improve in order for my fitness to increase to the level that I want it to. (Not that I am overweight at all). I have been off and on the ZONE diet the last 3 months but I plan on being a lot stricter for now on to increase my health and performance.

Last: I am 19 years old, attending a huge party school, and I am trying to become a personal trainer in this environment (as seen on the right) requires a huge amount of determination. In my blog, I hope to share with others the challenges I face and the progress I make.

Please feel free to visit the blog whenever you want. I would love to hear your comments or opinions and read your blogs as well. It would be great to to connect people with similar interests.

Hopefully I will have enough $$$ to buy a digital camera pretty soon, but until then, I'll have to go with older photos and things I find online. I hope everyone had a happy new years...mine was grand.....................CJ

6 comments:

Jay C said...

Nice job. now keep it current.

s said...

Looks good! Best of luck and when you have a chance visit my too
www.sarenasworld.blogspot.com
Us CFers need to keep each other honest!

Patrick D. said...

I started a blog recently with the same intent: I hope to start my own personal training gig in March, and expand it in the summer to save up some money before heading off to college (and if I get into MIT, in order to pay for a chunk of the tuition).


Good luck, Colin.

CJ said...

Thanks guys, I'll make sure to keep it current everyday. Your support means a lot!

theresa said...

Good start, CJ. It sounds like you have some good goals to keep you busy. I just started a blog also. Stop by when you have the time!

Happy New Year!

fatloss007 said...

its long time now lets hope you kept your resolution